Standard: UFC 3-230-12A
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual describes the guidelines to be followed in selecting a process capable of producing potable water supplies from brackish and sea water sources. Potable water is defined in TB MED 576. Army potable water quality requirements can be found in TB MED 576. Information on required pre- and posttreatment design, water distribution, and storage can be found in the TM 5-813 series.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-12a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|