Standard: A4A SG 907
SG 907: PREVENTING FOD AND WILDLIFE DAMAGE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Foreign Object Damage (FOD) has been around as long as there have been aircraft. The onset of the jet age magnified the wildlife strike problem. Both FOD and wildlife strike damages cost the airline industry millions annually and could pose serious safety risks. This document outlines best practices and procedural guidelines for the prevention of aircraft Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and wildlife strikes that airports, airlines, and service providers can utilize. The objective of these guidelines is to promote ground and flight safety by developing effective prevention programs for FOD and wildlife damage.
|Organization:||Airlines for America|
|Document Number:||a4a sg 907|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|