Standard: WMMA/ANSI O1.1-1
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR FIXED ANGLE JUMP SAWS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard covers the safety requirements for the design, installation, care and use of single blade, non-adjustable cut angle jump saws and certain related accessory equipment, used in industrial and commercial applications, having a total connected power of 5 hp (3.7 KW) or greater, or having 3-phase wiring.
|Organization:||Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America|
|Document Number:||wmma/ansi o1.1-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|