Standard: TAPPI T 431
INK ABSORBENCY OF BLOTTING PAPER
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and significance
This method is used to determine the rate at which blotting papers absorb writing ink. It yields results that have been found useful in predicting and specifying the absorptive quality of blotting papers.
The method is based on the determination of the length of time required to absorb completely 1 mL of a standard writing ink at 23°C (73.4°F).
|Document Number:||tappi t 431|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|