Standard: ASTM A1025
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR FERROALLOYS AND OTHER ALLOYING MATERIALS, GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers a group of common requirements that, unless otherwise specified in an individual specification, shall apply to ferroalloys and other alloying materials.
This specification also covers a group of supplementary requirements which may be applied to the above specifications as indicated therein. These are provided for use when additional testing or inspection is desired and apply only when specified individually by the purchaser in the order.
In case of conflict between the requirements of the individual specification and this general specification, the former shall prevail.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory requirements prior to use.
|Document Number:||astm a1025|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1025||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-03-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1025||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-09-10||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|