Standard: API 1630
WASTE WATER HANDLING AND TREATMENT MANUAL FOR PETROLEUM MARKETING FACILITIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this manual is to present principles and practical information for people concerned with waste water handling and treatment systems and liquid storage controls at petroleum marketing facilities. The material may apply as well to operators of many other types of facilities that have petroleum storage and handling capabilities, ranging from military installations and motor pools to schools, hospitals and industrial firms. Chapter 1 shows how the stakes have risen with the enforcement of strict water pollution control laws and regulations. Chapters 2 and 3 are oriented to the facility operator; chapters 4, 5 and 6 directly concern operating personnel. Chapter 7 examines some of the main factors to consider in undertaking changes in waste water handling and treatment systems. The reader will find many examples, as well as salient background information as it is needed. In addition to illustrations,there are a glossary of terms and lists of federal and state water quality agencies.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 1630|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|