Standard: LUL - 1-463
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW SERVICE CONTROL CENTRES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to New Service Control Centres only. It does not apply to existing control rooms either within or outside station complexes.
The purpose of this Standard is to define in output terms the requirements for new Service Control Centres to ensure they are as secure as is reasonably practical and that robust controls are in place to govern:
a) the location, fundamental design and facilities of the building;
b) the prevention of unauthorised/unqualified essential users and contractors from gaining access into any rooms within the Service Control Centres complex where they have no jurisdiction;
c) the prevention and deterrence of trespass by members of the public;
d) the maintenance of the control centre's status as operationally secure and fit for purpose at all times.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-463||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-12-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.