Standard: GME 60257
DETERMINATION OF TENSILE STRESS-STRAIN PROPERTIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the tensile strength, the elongation at break, the tensile force, the ultimate deflection, the force at a given deflection, the deflection at a given force, and the stress at a given strain(s), of elastomeric test pieces of defined shape, or of complete test samples, when extended at a constant rate of rupture. Either single point determinations may be made, or a complete stress-strain curve plotted.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60257|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60257||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-10-01||Revision: 3||Status: INAC|