Standard: API 4010
REPORT ON AIR AND WATER CONSERVATION EXPENDITURES OF THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY IN THE UNITED STATES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Early in 1968, the American Petroleum Institute's Committee for Air and Water Conservation directed a questionnaire to petroleum companies asking for data on their 1966 and 1967 pollution control expenditures in the United States, and for projections of 1968 expenditures. Completed questionnaires were received from 35 of the 39 companies to which questionnaires were sent. These 35 companies process 97 per cent of all the crude oil refined in the United States.
The data provided by the responding companies were compiled and interpreted for API by Crossley, S-D Surveys, Inc. Each questionnaire was treated as a confidential document and was returned to the sender when the compilation was completed.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4010|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|