Standard: API 4001
EXPENDITURES FOR FUEL PRODUCTS DESULFURIZATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The American Petroleum Institute retained The Pace Company Consultants & Engineers to compile statistical Information on petroleum industry expenditures for fuel products desulfurization and the results of these expenditures.
The information was gathered by means of a questionnaire, approved by the Sulfur Subcommittee of the Engineering and Technical Research Committee of the API Committee for Air and Water Conservation. This questionnaire was sent to almost a l l domestic petroleum refiners, the major natural gas processors, independent process licensors, engineering contractors and catalyst manufacturers. The Pace Company received the completed questionnaires and tabulated and interpreted the results,
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|