Standard: IEEE 11073-30400
HEALTH INFORMATICS—POINT-OF-CARE MEDICAL DEVICE COMMUNICATION PART 30400: INTERFACE PROFILE—CABLED ETHERNET
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document focuses on the application of the Ethernet family (IEEE Std 802.3TM-20081) of protocols for use in medical device communication. The scope is limited to referencing the appropriate Ethernet family specifications and to calling out any specific special needs or requirements of the ISO/IEEE 11073 environment, with a particular focus on easing interoperability and controlling costs.
This standard defines a comprehensive set of protocols consistent with the ISO/IEEE 11073 and Ethernet family of protocols for common use by medical devices in networked operating contexts. By providing this standard, the ISO/IEEE 11073 design goal to provide real-time plug-and-play interoperability will be extended to a broad set of network interfaces.
1 Information on references can be found in Clause 2.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 11073-30400|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|