Standard: PAPTAC - C.5
FORMING HANDSHEETS FOR OPTICAL TESTS OF PULP (BRITISH SHEET MACHINE METHOD)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes the procedure for making handsheets for the optical test methods adopted by the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC). It is designed for application to all screened pulps, unbleached or bleached. This method permits the preparation of a smooth and reproducible surface for optical measurements with a minimum of washing and contamination of the sample.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|C.5||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-08-01||Status: INAC|