Standard: RTCA DO-177
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) AIRBORNE RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Postulates operational goals and applications, and recommends standards and test procedures for use of Microwave Landing System (MLS) airborne receiving equipment. Includes test conditions and procedures for installed equipment performance and operational characteristics with test procedures. Coordinated with EUROCAE. FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO) – C104 references this document.
|Document Number:||rtca do-177|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|