Standard: RTCA DO-320
OPERATIONAL SERVICES AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEFINITION (OSED) FOR UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides a basis for assessing and establishing operational, safety, performance, and interoperability requirements for UAS operations in the US National Airspace System (NAS). An Unmanned Aircraft System is an unmanned aircraft and its associated components and persons required for operation. The OSED encompasses:
|Document Number:||rtca do-320|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.