Standard: LUL - 1-566
MONITORING HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to LU and its suppliers in so much as their risks relate to the operation of LU. The standard includes the development and implementation of health, safety and environmental monitoring regimes and performance indicators, to identify and analyse performance. Details of the arrangements to be adopted within LU regarding "Planned General Inspection", "HS&E Management Systems Check", "Senior Management Tours/Visits" and "The ‘What's Wrong' Reporting Process" are outlined in the supporting Category 5 standards.
The purpose of this Standard is to detail the requirement for monitoring health, safety and environmental performance to ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental arrangements and facilitate continuous improvement.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-566||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-04-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 7 of 7.