Standard: API 32-30236
AN INHALATION TERATOLOGY STUDY IN RATS WITH MTBE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This study, conducted for the American Petroleum Institute, was designed to evaluate the embryotoxic and/or teratogenic potential of Methylt-butyl-Ether in the rat . The test substance was administered by the inhalation route at exposure levels of 250, 1000 and 2500 ppm. Test substance was administered 6 hours per day, daily from Day 6 to 15 of gestation, a 10-day period.
Species and strain of test animal, exposure levels and route of test substance administration were established by the sponsor. Testing was conducted at Bio/dynamics, Inc., Mettlers Road, East Millstone, New Jersey U8873, Raw data will be stored in the archives of Bio/dynamics Inc.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 32-30236|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|