Standard: TAPPI T 628
ANALYSIS OF ROSIN SIZE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and significance
This method deals with the analysis of those rosin sizes made ordinarily by reacting rosin with an alkali. Separate procedures are given for paste size, dry size, and size emulsions. The procedures do not apply to the analysis of colloidally protected sizes or those containing added ingredients, such as waxes or oils.
It is usually desirable to express results as percentages of the original material and also of the total solids, i.e., on the "dry basis."
|Document Number:||tappi t 628|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|