Standard: ISO 10041-2
PNEUMATIC FLUID POWER — ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC CONTINUOUS FLOW CONTROL VALVES — PART 2: TEST METHODS TO DETERMINE MAIN CHARACTERISTICS TO INCLUDE IN THE SUPPLIER'S LITERATURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10041 specifies the test procedures and a method of presenting the results concerning the parameters that define the main characteristics to be included in the supplier's literature of electro-pneumatic continuous flow control valves, in accordance with ISO 10041-1.
This part of ISO 10041 is intended to
— facilitate the comparison of these types of valves by standardizing test methods and the presentation of test results, and
— assist in the proper application of these valves in pneumatic systems.
The specified tests are not production tests to be carried out on each valve manufactured.
NOTE 1 Tests related to electro-pneumatic continuous pressure control valves are specified in ISO 10094-2.
NOTE 2 Tests described in this part of ISO 10041 are performed on valves with exhaust port(s) connected to the atmosphere except for two-port valves.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10041-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|