Standard: TAPPI T 560
CIE WHITENESS AND TINT OF PAPER AND PAPERBOARD (D/0 GEOMETRY, C/2 ILLUMINANT /OBSERVER)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method is to be used to determine the CIE whiteness and tint indices (1) of white or near white specimens with or without optical brighteners. Whiteness differs fundamentally from paper brightness in that whiteness includes the entire visible spectrum in its assessment whereas brightness includes only the blue portion of the spectrum.
|Document Number:||tappi t 560|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 560||Change Type: REIN||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: ACTV|