Standard: PAPTAC - C.9P
PULP EVALUATION — 25 MINUTE DISINTEGRATOR METHOD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Although this procedure is known to do some work on the fibres, it shall be used as an estimate of the quality of the test specimen at the specified disintegration time or the specified number of revolutions. The method can be used to predict the response of the test specimen to mechanical processing, or the papermaking quality of the fibres.
This procedure may be used on either undried or dried material but, once dried, a sample may differ from its behaviour before drying.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|C.9P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-07-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.