Standard: JAG 1120
(CODE 62) RESERVE JUDGE ADVOCATE DIRECT APPOINTMENT PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. This instruction provides procedures and requirements for dirrvt appointment to the Reserve Component of the United States Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps. It also implements the authority described in paragraph 4.c of reference (a) and operates in concordance with Program Authorization 209 of enclosure (1) to reference (b). To the extent there is conflict in provisions of Program Authorization 209, this instruction governs.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1120|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|