Standard: PAPTAC - C.10
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This procedure is a preparatory step prior to evaluation of the pulp or forming into standard handsheets for physical testing. It is not intended to remove latency from mechanical pulps.
It is intended to prepare the pulp specimen in a disintegrated but unbeaten state, corresponding to a zero beating time.
This procedure may be used on either undried or dried materials but, once dried, a sample may differ from its behaviour before drying.
This method should not be used to predict the response of the test specimen to mechanical processing or the papermaking quality of the fibres.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|C.10||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-07-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.