Standard: TAPPI T 261
FINES FRACTION BY WEIGHT OF PAPER STOCK BY WET SCREENING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method measures the weight percent fines content of paper stock or of pulp samples by means of a single-screen classifier. A modified procedure permits the use of the apparatus to measure the tendency of the fines fraction to be retained by the fiber fraction under graduated turbulent conditions.
Separation of suspended particles of different shapes and sizes by wet screening may be accomplished using various devices. The apparatus described below is recommended for convenience and accuracy.
|Document Number:||tappi t 261|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|