Standard: ISO 10041-1
PNEUMATIC FLUID POWER — ELECTRO-PNEUMATIC CONTINUOUS FLOW CONTROL VALVES — PART 1: MAIN CHARACTERISTICS TO INCLUDE IN THE SUPPLIER'S LITERATURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10041 specifies the characteristics of electro-pneumatic continuous flow control valves that are to be included in the supplier's literature.
According to ISO 5598, continuous control valves include:
— electrically modulated pneumatic proportional flow control valves,
— pneumatic proportional flow control valves,
— flow control servo-valves.
This part of ISO 10041 is limited to the characterisation of valves that exhaust into the atmosphere except for two-port valves.
NOTE The characteristics of electro-pneumatic continuous pressure control valves are specified in ISO 10094-1.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10041-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|