Standard: IEC 60050-445
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY – PART 445: TIME RELAYS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60050 defines terms related to specified-time relays.
In the past, IEC 60050-446 (Part 446 of the IEV) listed the terminology for all types of electrical relays. In order to improve the precision of terms and definitions as well as the general visibility of relay terminology, it had been decided to split that part of the IEV into three separate parts optimised for the specific relay types covered.
Therefore, this part of IEC 60050 gives terms and definitions for (specified) time relays superseding the terminology of IEC 60050-446 for such relays.
The terminology for elementary relays (non-specified time all-or-nothing relays) is contained in IEC 60050-444. A new part for measuring relays (IEC 60050-447) is also under preparation. When all these three parts are published, IEC 60050-446 shall be withdrawn.
This standard is intended to define the most common time relay functions, and not all possible combinations.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-445|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60050-445||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|