Standard: JAG 1720
(CODE 61) SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To implement a Suicide Prevention Crisis Response Plan and set annual Suicide Prevention training requirements for personnel assigned to the Office of the Judge Advocate General (OJAG) and Naval Legal Service Command (NLSC).
Applicability. The provisions of this instruction apply to all personnel under the cognizance of Commander, Naval Legal Service Command and personnel assigned to the Office of the Judge Advocate General, including active and reserve service members, civilian employees, and full- time contractors.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1720|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.