Standard: IEC 60034-18-32
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 18-32: FUNCTIONAL EVALUATION OF INSULATION SYSTEMS – TEST PROCEDURES FOR FORM-WOUND WINDINGS – EVALUATION BY ELECTRICAL ENDURANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034-18 describes test procedures for the evaluation of electrical endurance of insulation systems for use in a.c. or d.c. rotating electrical machines using form-wound windings. The test procedures are comparative in nature, such that the performance of a candidate insulation system is compared to that of a reference insulation system with proven service experience. The test procedures are principally directed at the insulation systems in air-cooled machines but may also be used for evaluating parts of the insulation systems in hydrogen cooled machines. Note that the qualification procedures of inverter duty insulation systems for form-wound windings can be found in IEC 60034-18-42.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-18-32|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.