Standard: MHI - MH27.2
SPEC FOR UNDERHUNG CRANES & MONORAIL SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH27.2 - SPECIFICATION FOR ENCLOSED TRACK UNDERHUNG CRANES AND MONORAIL SYSTEMS - Approved and published in 2009, this standard was sponsored by the Monorail Manufacturers Association, Inc. in the interest of improved uniformity of underhung crane and monorail performance and enhanced public safety. This standard, that was developed under the ANSI Canvass method and approved by ANSI on December 2, 2009, represents suggested design practices and performance testing criteria for crane and monorail equipment. It was developed with the sole intent of offering information to parties engaged in the manufacture, marketing, purchase, or use of crane and monorail equipment.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH27.2||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Status: INAC|