Standard: MHI - MH28.3
SPEC FOR DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, & INSTALL OF STEEL PLATFORMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH28.3 - (2009) Specification for the Design, Manufacture, and Installation of Industrial Steel Work Platforms - An industrial steel work platform is a prefabricated elevated platform located in an industrial environment, pre-designed using a steel framing system. Flooring may include other structural elements such as, but not limited to, concrete, steel, and/or engineered wood products. This specification is intended to be applied to the design, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of such structures.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|