Standard: RESNA - PUB 01
FUNDAMENTALS IN ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication provides an introduction to Assistive Technology across the breadth of the field, including Assessment and Service Delivery. The information is presented in a logical and practical format with an emphasis on implementation. The text is appropriate for the person who is interested in entering this exciting field. The text is also beneficial for the assistive technology practitioner or supplier who would like to learn about areas of AT they do not currently practice in or who desires to improve their service delivery.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|