Standard: RESNA - PUB 10
RESNA RESOURCE GUIDE FOR AT OUTCOMES (SET)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This three volume resource guide delves into outcomes measurement for assistive technology. Volume One, Measurement Tools, is an easy to read text that lays out the fundamentals of outcomes measurement. It includes the whys and hows of gathering data to enable an Assistive Technology practitioner to integrate outcomes measurements in their daily practice. Volume Two, Assessment Instruments, Tools, and Checklists from the Field, is a compilation of assessment instruments, tools, and checklists. These instruments were submitted by active professionals in the field of assistive technology and demonstrate the range of instrumentation in use today. Volume Three, Developing Domains of Need and Criteria of Services, provides explanations of domains of assistive technology impact across functional areas of an individual's life.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|