Standard: RESNA - PUB 04
PEDIATRIC POWERED MOBILITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Pediatric Powered Mobility provides current philosophy, clinical approaches, research and resource information for all persons interested in and committed to providing powered mobility to children of all ages.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|