Standard: RIA - SERVICE ROBOTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Service robots (hardcover) – a key product showing the way into the future
Service robots today perform a wide range of tasks. Among other things, they refuel vehicles, renovate nuclear power stations, care for the elderly, keep watch over museums, explore space, and clean airplanes. New technologies are constantly opening up further fields of application.
This clearly written and well-researched book portrays the development of a service robot from the idea to the point of implementation. It describes the products available and the worldwide technological status. The authors use examples and educated predictions to illustrate what we can expect from service robots today and in the future.
The designs for future applications of this technology showcase the numerous ideas which can evolve in the creative surroundings of applied research. The relaxed style and distinctive graphical layout of this book will appeal not only to technicians and engineers, but also to people in all fields that will be touched by this expanding technology.
|Organization:||Robotic Industries Association|
|Document Number:||service robots|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|