Standard: RIA - RTF
ROBOT TECHNOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1999, 470 pages, hard cover. This book covers all the practical aspects, disciplines and latest developments of industrial robots. Principals and techniques are explained with the help of practical examples, rather than abstract theories. Both current and future technology are discussed. Each chapter contains a summary, review questions, problems and references to assist the reader in comprehension.
|Organization:||Robotic Industries Association|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|