Standard: MHI - MH27.1
SPEC FOR UNDERHUNG CRANES & MONORAIL SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH27.1 - SPECIFICATION FOR PATENTED TRACK UNDERHUNG CRANES AND MONORAIL SYSTEMS - Approved and published in 2009, this publication was developed by the Monorail Manufacturers Association, Inc. to assist manufacturers and users of underhung cranes and monorail systems. This specification was originally approved as an MMA consensus standard in 1973, was subjected to the ANSI Canvass Review Process, and is now available as an American National Standard. Includes discussion of curves, switches, transfer devices, trolleys, lift and drop sections and associated equipment.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MHI MH27.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.