Standard: ASTM A1
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR CARBON STEEL TEE RAILS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers carbon steel tee rails of nominal weights of 60 lb/yd (29.8 kg/m) and over for use in railway track, including export and industrial applications.
Supplementary requirements S1 and S2 shall apply only when specified by the purchaser in the order.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are mathematical conversions to SI units that are provided for information only and are not considered standard.
|Document Number:||astm a1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1||Change Type: REAP||Update Date: 2000-09-10||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-09-10||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-12-15||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-01-27||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1||Change Type:||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1||Change Type:||Revision: 68A||Status: INAC|