Standard: LUL - 1-124
LOW VOLTAGE AC AND DC POWER SUPPLY PARAMETERS, CHARACTERISTICS AND PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all individual electrical power supplies at or downstream of the LV AC or DC Delivery Point.
All power supply arrangements shall be brought into compliance with this Standard as new works are undertaken.
This issue of the standard incorporates clauses from PEE-STD-01-001.
This Category 1 Standard, "Low Voltage AC and DC Power Supply Parameters, Characteristics and Performance Requirements" is excluded from the Power Service Contract.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the characteristics and performance of Low Voltage (LV) AC and DC electrical power supplies for railway operational purposes, including aspects of reliability and maintainability. The characteristics and criteria provided are intended to be utilised by electrical distribution designers and equipment specifiers preparing project works which interface with LU low voltage supplies. This Standard is also used to define LU's minimum requirements for the matching of all LV electrical loads and equipment to LV power supplies.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.