Standard: IEC 60060-2
HIGH-VOLTAGE TEST TECHNIQUES – PART 2: MEASURING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60060 is applicable to complete measuring systems, and to their components, used for the measurement of high voltages during laboratory and factory tests with direct voltage, alternating voltage and lightning and switching impulse voltages as specified in IEC 60060-1. For measurements during on-site tests see IEC 60060-3.
The limits on uncertainties of measurements stated in this standard apply to test levels stated in IEC 60071-1:2006. The principles of this standard apply also to higher levels but the uncertainty may be greater.
• defines the terms used;
• describes methods to estimate the uncertainties of high-voltage measurements;
• states the requirements which the measuring systems shall meet;
• describes the methods for approving a measuring system and checking its components;
• describes the procedures by which the user shall show that a measuring system meets the requirements of this standard, including the limits set for the uncertainty of measurement.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60060-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60060-2||Change Type: A1||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60060-2||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1994-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60060-2||Change Type:||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60060-2||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 24.