Standard: ASTM A1009
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR SOFT MAGNETIC MNZN FERRITE CORE MATERIALS FOR HIGH FREQUENCY (10 KHZ-1 MHZ) POWER TRANSFORMER AND FILTER INDUCTOR APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the requirements to which the specified grades of soft magnetic manganese zinc (MnZn) ferrite materials shall conform. Cores made from these materials are used primarily in power transformers and filter inductors.
The values stated in customary (cgs-emu and inchpounds) units are to be regarded as standard. The values given in parentheses are mathematical conversions to SI units, which are provided for information only and are not considered standard.
|Document Number:||astm a1009|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1009||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-11-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1009||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-05-10||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.