Standard: TAPPI T 465
STATIC CREASING OF PAPER FOR WATER VAPOR TRANSMISSION TESTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard practice is used for the creasing of paper and other thin sheet materials to provide reproducibly creased specimens for testing water vapor transmission. It is not applicable to paperboard.
This is a standard practice for static creasing; for kinetic creasing see TAPPI T 512 "Creasing of Flexible Packaging Material Paper Specimens for Testing."
This procedure can be used with water vapor transmission tests TAPPI T 448 "Water vapor transmission rate of sheet materials at standard temperature and humidity", TAPPI T 464 "Gravimetric determination of water vapor transmission rate of sheet materials at high temperature and humidity," and TAPPI T 523 "Dynamic measurement of water vapor transfer through sheet materials."
|Document Number:||tappi t 465|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|TAPPI T 465||Change Type:||Update Date: 2006-01-01||Revision: 06||Status: ACTV|