Standard: RTCA DO-323 SUPPLEMENT
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ENHANCED TRAFFIC SITUATIONAL AWARENESS ON THE AIRPORT SURFACE WITH INDICATIONS AND ALERTS (SURF IA)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This supplement to DO-323 is in the form of a single zip archive.
This analysis package provides detailed information about SURF IA. The supplement consists of seven Excel flies containing the bowtie analysis and other details that are not included in the SURF IA SPR document, Appendix C (Operational Safety Analysis, OSA). These supplemental files are provided for safety analysts who want to understand the SURF IA safety analysis in more detail.
|Document Number:||rtca do-323 supplement|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|