Standard: TAPPI T 220
PHYSICAL TESTING OF PULP HANDSHEETS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and significance
This procedure describes the testing of pulp handsheets, prepared in accordance with TAPPI T 205 "Forming Handsheets for Physical Tests of Pulp," for their strength and other physical properties as well as their light-scattering coefficient.
Information derived from handsheet testing is a measure of the potential contribution of the pulp to the strength of the finished paper product.
|Document Number:||tappi t 220|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|