Standard: RTCA DO-325
MINIMUM OPERATION PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MOPS) FOR AUTOMATIC FLIGHT GUIDANCE AND CONTROL SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for Automatic Flight Guidance and Control Systems (AFGCS) and applicable interfaces. These standards specify system characteristics that should be useful to designers, manufacturers, installers and users of the system and equipment. The system may also provide workload relief to pilots and provide a means to fly a flight path more accurately to support specific operational requirements. Standards are included for the automatic flight guidance and control functions consisting of four equipment classes: Class A, autopilot, Class B, yaw damper, Class C, flight director, Class D, auto-thrust/auto-throttle and two categories of aircraft: Airplanes and Rotorcraft.
|Document Number:||rtca do-325|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 6 of 6.