Standard: RTCA DO-322
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ATSA-SURF APPLICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the minimum operational, Safety, and Performance Requirements (SPR) and Interoperability Requirements (INTEROP) for the implementation of enhanced Airborne Traffic Situational Awareness (ATSA) for Surface (SURF) Operations. The primary goal of the ATSA-SURF application is to reduce the potential for errors, runway and taxiway incursions, and collisions by providing enhanced situational awareness to the flight crew operating an aircraft on the airport surface, and including final approach, landing and takeoff operations in the vicinity of the airport surface.
|Document Number:||rtca do-322|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|