Standard: RTCA DO-321
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR ADS-B AIRPORT SURFACE SURVEILLANCE APPLICATION (ADS-B-APT)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides the minimum operational, Safety and Performance Requirements (SPR) and Interoperability Requirements (INTEROP) for the implementation of the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Airport Surface Surveillance Application (ADS-B-APT). The ADS-B-APT application aims at enhancing aerodrome operations by adding ADS-B surveillance to a non-surveilled aerodrome and providing the controller with an appropriate graphical display to view the surveillance data.
This document is intended to support the approval of all elements of the CNS/ATM system relating to the ADS-B-APT application.
|Document Number:||rtca do-321|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|