Standard: RESNA - PUB 03
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS IN MINUTES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A "must have" book for anyone who wants to learn low cost assistive technology (AT) solutions that can be constructed in five minutes or less. This book is filled with over 600 color photographs of innovative fabrication techniques for constructing AT solutions for home, school, work, and play. Dr. Willkomm shares her experience in developing more than 50 basic tools and materials for quick solutions.Readers will immediately be able to put their knowledge to work.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 03|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|