Standard: RESNA - PUB 09
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY: MATCHING DEVICE AND CONSUMER FOR SUCCESSFUL REHABILITATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This clever book presents a comprehensive approach to matching the appropriate assistive technology to students with disabilities, especially those with visual and auditory disabilities. It addresses the concept of isolation in students with disabilities and provides a step-by-step model for assessing and evaluating specific needs.
|Organization:||Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America|
|Document Number:||pub 09|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|