Standard: IEEE 1036
GUIDE FOR APPLICATION OF SHUNT POWER CAPACITORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guide applies to the use of 50 Hz and 60 Hz shunt power capacitors rated 2400 Vac and above, and assemblies of such capacitors. Included are guidelines for the application, protection, and ratings of equipment for the improved safety and reliability in the utilization of shunt power capacitors. The guide is general and intended to be basic and supplemental to specific recommendations of the manufacturer. The guide covers applications that range from simple capacitor unit utilization to complex capacitor bank situations.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1036|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1036||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 18.