Standard: CDA - A6128
OLD WALMART + ELECTRICAL UPGRADE = NEW 9-1-1 CENTER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The key component of any sheriff's department is its communication center, including the all-important 9-1-1 hub and dispatch room. Sumter County's problem was that its new 9-1-1 center is located smack in the heart of the most lightning-prone region in the entire country, Florida's notorious "lightning alley", yet the building's electrical and grounding systems were built for a 1970s-vintage department store!
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|