Standard: JAG 12620
(CODE 61) TELEWORK PROGRAM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. To implement the Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG Corps) Telework Program in accordance with references (a) through (g) to allow personnel to telework while maintaining productivity and mission accomplishment.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 12620|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|JAG 12620||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-12-02||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.